Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Evan!

Evan turned 4 on December 12th. I still can't believe how big my baby boy has gotten! My camera died and I didn't get any shots of his birthday party, so I figured I would post some random photos of him from this year in honor of him.
Happy Birthday Evan! You have sure added many elements to our lives! Those would include laughter, exhaustion, frustration, appreciation, love and I think I'll say laughter again. You sure are a cutie, a great boy, an awesome big brother and we just love you so much. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. Definately much less exciting for sure!

Evan had to go to the ER for croup a few months ago. They treated him like a king and he thought it was pretty cool that he got a popsicle!

There's that cute smile. All teeth baby!


"I'm too sexy..."


This is classic Evan. Here he is pretending to be a lion. Silly boy!



My handsome little boy. Love you sooooo much!!




1 comment:

christine Breternitz said...

Can't believe Evan is 4 !!!
Where did all the time go?