Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ross's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

My youngest brother, Ross, turned 30 on July7th. Man that really makes me feel old!
We totally surprised him with a party after he got off work. It was alot of fun.

We attacked him with silly string has he walked in! Muahahaha!!!


The lucky kiddos that got to stay up late for the party. One of my brothers' best friends, Jason, and his wife, Stefanie and their kids were in town luckily and got to be there for the party. It made the whole celebration extra special.

The birthday cake. I think this might be the only picture in existance of Ross actually smiling!

Ross getting ready to eat his face!

I made a cool little poster board with pictures of Ross. He was such a cutie when he was little!

The Breternitz men

Opening presents and cards

My other brother Craig and his cute girlfriend Jodi

Momma Breternitz and her babies

No comments: