Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

This year Christmas was very relaxing and laid back. My mom and my brother Craig spent the night on Christmas Eve so they could be here for Evan to open his presents from Santa Clause. It was really fun! Evan was so excited to wake up and see all the presents Santa had left for him. I didn't think we had gotten him as many presents as we did, but he was just opening presents forever!



We made a gingerbread a couple weeks before Christmas. We let Evan do all of the decorating by himself. This is the final product.

Me an my little man decorating the gingerbread house.


Evan wanting to dive into to all that candy!!




This was Christmas morning. I think this Spiderman scooter is his favorite gift! It's so cute. He loves to ride it all around the house and pretend he is going to the grocery store for me to get milk, pizza, etc.




Look at that loot from Santa!

All in all it was a really fun Christmas!

























No comments: