Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008

For New Year's Eve my mom and Craig came over as well as my other brother Ross, his girlfriend Danielle, and their baby (my adorable nephew) Kadan. We ate dinner and hung out. It as fun!





This is Kadan. He is so adorable I just want to eat him up!

Kadan just chillin' like a villan.






Evan hangin' with Kadan. I can't believe how big he looks in this picture! What happened to my baby??



Evan partying it up with his champagne a.k.a sparkling apple cider.




My cute little man.

We had lots of fun. Evan went to bed around 9:00 and everyone else left around 10:00. Wynn and I fell asleep on the couch waiting for midnight to come. Then we went to bed around 11:45 and watched all the fireworks in bed. I would rather watch all the partying from the cozy, comfiness of my own bed than be in the midst of all the drunk people and traffic!

Happy New Year everyone! Let's hope 2009 is a great one!




2 comments:

The Slothower Family said...

I wanted to go to sleep before midnight too, but Kalani wouldn't let me. I think we are too old.

Anonymous said...

MMMMM.... Why wasn't I invited??!! :)~~ WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!!!!!