Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun with Uncles!

Evan and I ran around town today running some errands and we decided to go by Ross & Danielle's to visit them and baby Kadan. Craig stopped by while we were there. Evan always has a blast playing with his uncles.

Ross, Kadan, Craig & Evan. Notice the craziness coming from the side with Craig and Evan? That's usually how it is when the two of them are together!
This is Craig helping me get Evan's shoes on so we could leave. He literally had to pin him to the floor. Gotta love 3 year olds!

5 comments:

The Slothower Family said...

I know an uncle, aunt and cousins who miss him tons.

Unknown said...

I love reading blogs! Thanks for the update.

Hugs...Buhlers

Unknown said...

Hey this is Kim typing from Cassie's email. Ta, ta....

Missy said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world! Be careful, it's addicting! Evan does look so old in the pictures.

Leland said...

I can already see how it can become addicting! All night I've been thinking of different things I could blog!