Thursday, January 8, 2009

Evan the Hair Stylist

So, tonight Evan went in the bathroom to go potty and we were in the other room. He was in there for a while and was being VERY quiet (which is not like him at all). I decided I better go in there to see what he was up to. He decided to put gel in his hair so he could "make it spikey". Here is his masterpiece.


Getting the gel.
Putting it in his hair.

Spreading all through his hair.


He actually got a few spikes!



Look at that face!! That's my little trouble maker. Always keeping life interesting.




5 comments:

Missy said...

Ha! That is so stinkin' cute! Looks like a ton of gel!
When Luke was probably that age he did the same thing but with lotion. It was a greasy mess!
I can't wait for Cole to be that age.:)

The Slothower Family said...

Kolby did that exact same thing when he was younger. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. I love that you are blogging.

Norma said...

You have a beautiful family....keep up the blog! I just started myself, and it really helps me to remember to count all my blessings!

Michelle Sandoval said...

That is way too cute!! And he looks so proud of his do...

Jana said...

it looks like he is having a GREAT time! I love times like those.