Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Super Sunday!

Today was a pretty full day. Evan was very excited to go to church, and we were very excited that now church starts at 1:00! Today was Evan's first day in Primary. He is a Sunbeam. He loves church!
Afterwards, we went to Johnny (Wynn's nephew) and Jana's house for dinner. The kids had fun playing and the adults enojoyed great food. Jana makes the bomb dinner rolls and cinammon rolls. Mmmmm....I wish I had one right now!

My handsome little boy all dressed up and ready for church.
My two handsome guys looking sharp!

Evan with Johnny & Jana's daughter, Maddie.


Wynn & Johnny



Me, Jana and Maddie. What happened to Gideon (their little boy)? I thought I included a picture of him, but I guess it didn't download.
We had a great day. I am considering it the last official day of the holiday season. Work and life goes back to normal. Kinda sad, but I guess it had to come sometime!




2 comments:

The Slothower Family said...

Sounds like fun. MMMM Rolls. MMMMMMMM Cinnamon Rolls.

Jana said...

It was fun! So glad we are able to get together like that!

Maddie felt so special when you took her picture Leland!